The quality mental health, substance use and suicide prevention services provided by Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services are made possible through the generous financial support of individuals, foundations and corporations.
There are many ways to give:
- Donate online
- Mail a check (payable to Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services) to:
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services
4760 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90230
- See if your employer will match your donation
- Transfer stock, securities, real estate and other assets
- Include us in your will or living trust
- Make a planned gift, such as a charitable trust or charitable gift annuities, which can offer significant tax advantages.
- Donate goods or services by making an in-kind contribution
- Participate in our fundraising events, Alive & Running and Erasing the Stigma
- Start a campaign or create your own fundraising event
Donations may be:
- Given in memory or honor of a loved one
- Unrestricted and applied to our greatest needs and opportunities
- Designated to our Suicide Prevention Center or to other specific programs and services
- Credited to fundraising events or appeals including our Erasing the Stigma Awards and our Alive & Running 5K Walk/Run for Suicide Prevention
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services is a 501(c)(3) organization, incorporated as Didi Hirsch Psychiatric Service.
Donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Federal Tax ID #95-1816023
If you have any questions, please contact us: