(Page will open in a new window).
Chat User Guidelines:
- If you are in a life-threatening crisis, please call 911.
- We are an emergency service. It is a felony to play pranks on or to interfere with an emergency service. We will make every effort to identify and prosecute violators.
- You will be asked to fill out a registration form before connecting with a chat counselor. Most of the fields are optional. The information is used for research or funding purposes.
- Please use respectful language. Any visitor who is abusive, manipulative or sexually inappropriate will be given one warning and then blocked from our service.
- Please focus on the chat while you are online so we can help as many people as possible.
You can always speak to a crisis counselor over the phone if you prefer. Please use the following number:
We take your privacy and security very seriously and do not share or disclose any information about you to a third party. However, we reserve the right to disclose any personal information to authorities in emergency or life-threatening situations, as required by law.
The Internet is not a secure environment and Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services cannot guarantee protection from intruders or interceptors. You agree to use this service and submit information at your own risk.