Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services is always looking for passionate, dedicated professionals to contribute to our mission to provide mental health, substance use and suicide prevention services to over 120,000 children and adults each year from 10 locations and nearly 100 schools throughout Southern California.
Didi Hirsch is committed to offering employees an affordable and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health – A choice of three health insurance plans through Kaiser Permanente (PPO, HMO or POS) and a Flexible Spending Account. Comprehensive Dental Plans (HMO or PPO) and Vision insurance.
- Time Off – Generous time off package – 14 to 26 vacation days, 12 sick days and 10 paid holidays a year.
- Retirement – up to 5% employer match towards our 403b retirement plan.
- STD / LTD & Life- Optional Short-Term Disability Insurance. Employer paid Long-Term Disability and employer paid Life Insurance. Optional employee paid Voluntary Life Insurance for employee and dependents.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Pet Insurance – Discounted rates for pets through FIGO Pet Insurance.
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, family care, marital status, status as a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, or any other classification protected by law.
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services endorses and supports the intent of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who are applicants or employees who need accommodations. If you require an accommodation due to a disability to complete this application OR you are experiencing issues submitting your application and accompanying materials please e-mail email@example.com or call (310) 751-5414
Career and Internship Openings
See a full list of our career and internship vacancies